Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fresh Cuts

Cut myself on some glass tonight. Lucky for me, it only happened on my RIGHT INDEX FINGER.



Something I imagine I have in common with a musician, or anyone who's livelihood rests on their fingers, is that any sort of injury to my hand freaks me the hell out. One bad spill, and you feel like everything'd be over. Hopefully, these'll be mostly healed by tomorrow.

Trying aqua on blue. Think its nice.




A revised Maya head. Not exactly where it needs to be yet, but less cartoonish, more identifiably hispanic and more 12 year-old.



She's a pretty fun character to draw:) Here's Justin's popular and social butterfly sister Carrie.



Can't ignore the enviornment - wooden small town new england suburb. Here's where they live:



And this is probably the jewel of the day, Justin walking through a wood. I definitely need to earn my "wilderness-drawing" chops but this is a nice start.



Tomorrow's friday - not like weekdays mean anything anymore!

8:30 - breakfast
9:00 - 10:00 - environment design, Justin character design
10:00 - 11:00 - organize portfolio, clean studio, e-mail
11:00 - 12:00 - inking
12:00 - 1:30 - snack, finish second draft
1:30 - 3:30 - environment design, cul-de-sac, justin's parents, home backgrounds
3:30 - 6:00 - inking
6:00 - 8:00 - gym
8:00 - ? - ?

No comments: