Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Steady as She Goes

Knocked out the first inked image today - don't really like it but I'll have to do a few more to see how it sits on the page.

panel_1_blue

I'm going to try and put some color in for the shading - I've been reading Seth's It's a Good Life if You Don't Weaken and he puts a touch of blue on his black and white drawings that looks real nice. I'll see how it goes with some of my other inks but I might change back.

I went to Hunter's MFA Thesis show tonight with my friend and fellow comics artist Nicole Kenney - we were impressed with a lot of the work. Check out Ashley Hope:



Beautiful and arresting. Her work is at the Jack Tilton Gallery through December 22.

Here's some more drawing I did today:

panel_3_4

Oh and to update on my hopeless rant, I emailed Sens. Clinton and Schumer and Congresswoman Velzquez. I'm sure they'll get right on it.

No comments: