Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back to Blog

I'm going to start blogging every day again. Don't know for how long, but possibly considerably longer than I did before. Also, I might miss a day or two more frequently, but who are you to complain? You're getting this shit for free.

Just teasing you tonight though - an nice nude I did at a figure drawing session last week and the first finished character design from my new comic, tentatively (I almost always switch the title) called Power Out.





Music: Shins WTNA, WNYC, B2B, MIA, old RZA,After the GOldrush, silverJews, Wowwee Zowee, New Order)

TOMORROW
7:30 - breakfast (toast, cereal, OJ, milk, tea)
8:00 - 10:00 - environment designs
10:00 - 12:00 errands
-email Perri, email Mike
-call NYDL
-file claim
-clean studio / kitchen
-put Glacier in InDesign
-make folder of portfolio items
-prepare snack, tea
12:00 - 3:00 - more environment design (trees), character designs
3:00 - 3:30 - walk outside, buy bagels, prepare food
3:30 - 6:00 - finish second draft, write essay
6:00 - 8:30 - gym, shake, shower
8:30 - inking - 11:00 - inking
11:00 - 11:30 - blogging

No comments: