Sunday, December 09, 2007

Oblivion is the name of the Comic

Even though I titled the last post "Oblivion" I failed to explain that it's the new working title for what was previously "Snowman, Robot, and Myself."

Finished the thumbnails today. The next step is to work out some tightened sketches that I'll ink in Photoshop. There are a few shots that I'm going to have to break out some "special effects" for - I'm thinking pattern layers in photoshop?


For now though I'll savor the tactile quality, instinctual nature, and downright convenience of drawing in a sketchbook. Working 9-5 as a graphic designer, I can't stress how great it feels to get the hell away from a computer every once in a while.

Lots of action in these last three pages - can't show much or I'll spoil everything! But here's a bit:

page_7

my-butt

Gotta find a safe spot to store the photo references I'm going to take for some of these panels!

Gotta get my drawing in early tomorrow. Think I'll do the big breakfast again.

No comments: