Saturday, December 08, 2007

Oblivion

Got a lot done today but I'm running out of time to post; my friend Dustin will be here momentarily. I pretty much wrote the whole thing today, and did thumbnails for six of the nine pages. I also started picking what fonts I want every character's voice to be in and did some preliminary work for the cover but that'll be a whole different post (someday).

I'm only putting up a couple pages (I can't reveal the whole thing!) but I'm pretty happy with the way the story turned out; there's distinct characters, mystery, humor, action, and I guess nudity, too. Its a pretty abstract story so I'll bet there'll be a lot of people kind of scratching their heads when they finish but then I can just roll my eyes pretentiously while crying on the inside.

Don't know if this head sketch really looks like me but it captured something.

me-looking-perplexed

page_4

page_5


SUNDAY
8:30 - 9:30 - breakfast (bagel, oj tea cereal)
9:30 - 11:00 finish thumbnails
11:00 - 11:15 - take out recycling
11:15 - 12:00 - revise script, word balloons
12:00 - 12:45 - first pass at detailed panel sketch
12:45 - 1:00 - buy lunchmeat, lettuce / tomato, snack
1:00 - 2:00 - second pass
2:00 - 4:00 - GYM (dead lifts, lat pulls, rows, gauntlet)
4:00 - 9:30 - smoothieDustin, Asher, help vadim with brochure, dinner
9:30 - 10:30 - blog

No comments: