Sunday, March 04, 2007

Itchy Fingers...

Been real busy lately - I've been doing some extra freelance work on top of returning to my old gig at the underwear place, and somehow finding time to go out with all my friends. Group projects, 25 hour work days, concerts, fashion shows-- it's been nuts! And even though it's been a welcome change of pace, I haven't had any time for drawing - until tonight.

heads

This is the first time I've sat down and drawn in more than a week - the longest stretch I can remember in a while. Takes a minute to get back in the rhythm. After an hour I only managed to get a couple of decent faces of the happily doomed stars of Consumed.

And speaking of Consumed, I'm ready to get back to work on it. I'm starting to realize that even though I put a lot of effort into making Consumed, I don't put nearly enough energy into promoting it. So I'm gonna have a Consumed PDF available soon for download and hell, maybe even a myspace page.

I'm writing this on the precipice of another work week. Making money is such a pain in the ass.

No comments: