Friday, April 02, 2010

New Site is UP!

Oh man, the new site is all up and working! You can watch the trailer, order a copy of Power Out - it's crazy that it's all coming together!

SO, I have a request, for everyone who wants to order a book - if it's remotely convenient, I'd prefer it if you order the book through a local comic book store than directly through me via PayPal. Why?
1. If a retailer orders one, he or she might order two (or more!)
2. if the retailer runs out, he or she might order more!
3. It gets the retailer more familiar with me and my work - if and when I do this again, hopefully a light bulb will go off.

All you need to do is print out this pdf and give it to a local comic book shop:

http://www.nathanschreiber.com/buylocal.pdf

Can't find a local comic book shop? Try this:
http://www.comicshoplocator.com

I think that's it for now, and I apologize for all the hype-tastic emails coming from me. Someday I'll be a big famous creator, and some company will do all this for me; it'll be way less tacky.

Been on a steady diet of trail mix and coffee since 8:30AM. Eat, sleep, or watch Lost?

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Holy moly - you've been quite the busy caffeinated bee!

Everything looks great- Congratulations!