Monday, February 25, 2008

Lets Make Some Comics

I've written the rough draft, and now comes the really interesting part. In between writing the script and illustrating the final panels is the strange alchemy of half writing / half drawing, that essentially, is making comics. You pick the shots, place the word balloons, decide what and what not to show on each page and panel. It's probably the most challenging part of the job, and certainly the most interesting.

I think it's going to be shorter than the 138 I projected yesterday - maybe around 100? Still going to be a while and a few revisions before I get a hard number.




In the spirit of creating the gestalt, I've even started a makeshift cover and logo. Of course these will evolve, but I like the aesthetic, and dare I say it, love the simple logo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the logo