Sunday, December 16, 2007

Weekend Warrior

I did a lot of work this weekend but unfortunately fell short of my goal of finishing three pages. I finished the first page and sketched the second and third - the only relief is that each the second and third pages have pretty minimal backgrounds and will take substantially less time to ink and color. I have to finish three pages by Wednesday or there's no way I'll finish this project in time.

I feel wholly consumed by this project, which feels great in some ways and terrifying in others. I went to my friend's birthday party and couldn't think about anything else. I'm also remembering that I'm not in college any more and I tire out a lot faster than I used to. At the same time, it's great to feel genuinely passionate about something, and it's very easy to feel good about yourself when you're productively pursuing (and ultimately, fulfilling) a lifelong dream.

I have to apologize to friends and family that I've been in bad touch with over the last two weeks - please be understanding and know that this project will be over soon. And then hopefully you'll have something great to read! Or at least, not terrible.

panel2_wo-myself

panel2_myself

panel-2-spazz

panel3

panel4_6

panel1_6

panel-7

panel-8

page_1_final

No comments: