Monday, July 17, 2006

Last two pages are done - I still have to make a cover, put in the word balloons, and correct (at least) one-fourth of the mistakes I've madea long the way. But, I still have two weeks before the Xeric deadline, and I think I'm in pretty good shape.

I tried to cram a lot into these pages - not just to wrap the story up, but I wanted an intense climax. Unfortunately, I was very sparse with the black, so it's hard to make out a lot of what's going on. One of the things I'll do if I have time is revisit these last few pages and try to put some heavier blacks down.

Feels like a significant milestone. When I first cooked up this idea, the plan was to give them 12 pages of what would be a finished story. With the intro and the big black pages I'm adding a the end of the first scene, it's going to come out to 28 pages and a cover.

I think I'm going to title it "consumed" instead of "optimum Consumption." It's just less words.

No comments: