Sunday, May 28, 2006

Page 9 finished, New York, Hillary Clinton

I like Nikki - we'll see a little more of the REAL Nikki in the next couple of pages. Even without dialogue, I hope people grasp the satirical and sinister nature of what's going on. Can't figure out whether I'm going to put these last two pages or the first five in Ironworks' Horror Show.

Here's an interesting article about New York. Kinda made me sad cause I'm kind of a nerd, and this is obviously not the nerd's paradise a la Boulder or Berkeley. I think I need New York right now, tho, as miserable as this place can be sometimes, it keeps me focused on the big things i gotta do while i still have the capacity to do em!

And I don't wanna get too political here, but this article on Hillary Clinton cracked me up - very on point stuff from the Onion.

No comments: